Named for Chester Cole, the founder of Drake University's Law School, Cole Hall was built in 1904 and served as the Law College. Currently Cole Hall is home to Drake's Office of Admission. Cole Hall is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
U.S. and International copyright laws protect this digital image. Commercial use or distribution of the image is not permitted without prior permission of the copyright holder. For permission to use the digital image, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org