The Golf and Country Club was organized in October 1897. The club offered golf, tennis, archery, baseball, bowling, trap-shooting and cards. Originally organized on a 40 acre piece of land near Ingersoll Park, the club moved west to a 100 acre tract in 1903. On this site they build their clubhouse, which was home to many social gatherings.
U.S. and International copyright laws protect this digital image. Commercial use or distribution of the image is not permitted without prior permission of the copyright holder. For permission to use the digital image, please contact: email@example.com