The Iliad Hotel was located in the Exposition Building, which formed in 1872. The building was meant to highlight Iowa goods. In 1892 two floors were added to the building and became the Iliad. The building later became Grand Department Store. The building is no longer standing. Current site of an office building.
U.S. and International copyright laws protect this digital image. Commercial use or distribution of the image is not permitted without prior permission of the copyright holder. For permission to use the digital image, please contact: email@example.com