This house on Grand Avenue was built in 1891. It was the home of L. E. Harbach, though the house was originally built for Edwin Clapp. The Harbachs sold the property to Ford Motors, who built a factory. Mr. Harbach was the vice president of Century Savings Bank and vice president of L Harbach's Sons Company. The house is no longer standing. Current site of Central Campus High School.
U.S. and International copyright laws protect this digital image. Commercial use or distribution of the image is not permitted without prior permission of the copyright holder. For permission to use the digital image, please contact: email@example.com