This house on Arlington Avenue was built in 1904 and is still standing. It was the home of Ford Howell. Mr. Howell was the secretary of the Midland Farm and Land Company, the Midland Lyceum Bureau and the Midland Orchard Company.
U.S. and International copyright laws protect this digital image. Commercial use or distribution of the image is not permitted without prior permission of the copyright holder. For permission to use the digital image, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org