The Polk County Courthouse was erected in 1900 and dedicated on Oct. 31, 1906. The architecture is modified Renaissance style and the cost of construction was $750,000. The courthouse is listed on National Register of Historic Places.
U.S. and International copyright laws protect this digital image. Commercial use or distribution of the image is not permitted without prior permission of the copyright holder. For permission to use the digital image, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org