After spending its first 14 years in Des Moines moving to different locations the YWCA moved into this building in 1909. The building cost $99,000 and featured dormitories on the third floor and a large lunch room on the first floor. Current site of a parking garage.
U.S. and International copyright laws protect this digital image. Commercial use or distribution of the image is not permitted without prior permission of the copyright holder. For permission to use the digital image, please contact: email@example.com