This house on Arlington Avenue was the home of Ralph Orwig. Mr. Orwig was a patent lawyer with Orwig and Bair. The view from the property is looking northwest along the Des Moines River and the Sixth Avenue Bridge is visible. The house was razed and in 1944 a new structure was built on the property.
U.S. and International copyright laws protect this digital image. Commercial use or distribution of the image is not permitted without prior permission of the copyright holder. For permission to use the digital image, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org