This house on Harwood Drive was built in 1910 and is still standing. It was the home of Dr. Charles E. Holloway and his wife Jennie. Dr. Holloway was a physician and surgeon. He was a member of the surgical staff at Methodist Hospital and acted as an attending physician at the Des Moines Home for Friendless Children.
U.S. and International copyright laws protect this digital image. Commercial use or distribution of the image is not permitted without prior permission of the copyright holder. For permission to use the digital image, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org