This house on 29th Street was built in 1907 and is still standing. It was home to William Harrison Langan and his wife Frances. Mr. Langan was the president and treasurer of Langan Brothers Company, a wholesale dealer in wood and paper products. He was also on the board of directors of the Kratzer Carriage Company and the Central State Bank.
U.S. and International copyright laws protect this digital image. Commercial use or distribution of the image is not permitted without prior permission of the copyright holder. For permission to use the digital image, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org