This house on Forest Drive was built in 1904 and is still standing. It was the home of H. D. Rawson. Mr. Rawson was an architect. He was the proprietor of the Hallett and Rawson Company, and a member of the firm Proudfoot, Rawson & Souters.
U.S. and International copyright laws protect this digital image. Commercial use or distribution of the image is not permitted without prior permission of the copyright holder. For permission to use the digital image, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org